Friday 5 August 2011

NOTD - Eyeko Nude and Chi Chi Polish


Today's NOTD is courtesy of Eyeko!


This is 2 coats of their Nude Polish and then 2 coats of their Chi Chi polish. It did take quite a while to do but I think it looks great!

This is the first time I have tried Eyeko's polishes and they are not too bad! They apply really well but I felt it took about 5 minutes for each coat to fully dry.
This isn't going to put me off though as I really like them, I also have their Rain and Cosmic Polishes to try as well!

xx

4 comments:

  1. Pretty nails - a bit of sparkle is always good to get us in the mood for the weekend! :)

    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Strawberry Blonde - Thank u! Yeah you can't beat a bit of sparkle! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour, its lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...