Tuesday 30 April 2013

Dainty Doll Haul

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, my shifts have changed and I have been doing a first aid course at work which has left me very tired when I get home at night and with no time to blog. The course is finished now (I am very pleased to say I passed!!) so that means I have a little more time on my hands to try squeeze some blogging in!



Before I started my Project 10 Pan I treated myself and picked up a few of the bargain items from the Dainty Doll range from Fragrance Direct. I am so pleased that I did as they are a fantastic price, at most items costing £1.99 and they are brilliant quality. 
I picked up the powder blusher in You Are My Sunshine which has fast become one of my favourite blushers. I also got an eyeshadow in Treat Her Like A Lady, it is a gorgeous taupe and perfect for everyday. The last item I got was a lipstick in Baby Love which is a lovely pinky nude. 
The packaging is great on all three items, it is very sleek and sturdy and looks great in my collection. If you haven't had a chance to have a look at the range yet then I would definitely recommend you do. It is a great range with great products that I would definitely recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...