Thursday 17 April 2014

Beauty - Make Up Revolution Haul



If you are like me and spend a lot of time on Twitter and reading blogs, then I am sure that the new brand on the block, Make Up Revolution, hasn't passed you by! 
After seeing a few posts and tweets about it I thought I would check it out myself and see what all the fuss was about. And after about 2 minutes of being on their website I decided I needed to place an order!! 
One thing that I love about Make Up Revloution is the price, with items as low as £1 it would have been rude not to order a few things! Right??

I have seen a lot of people say that the Redemption palettes are dupes of the Urban Decay Naked palettes so the Iconic 3 palette was first into my basket and at only £4 it's a complete bargain. I also picked up 3 single eyeshadows in Temptress (the green one), Frozen (silver one) and Illuminate (pale gold) which were all £1. I can't wait to try all of these out! Another 2 eye products I got were the Amazing Eyeliner Waterproof and the Amazing Lengths Mascara, which were both £1.50. A girl can never have too many mascaras! From the lip products I chose 3 lipsticks, all for £1 each. Bliss and Divine both look quite similar and look like they will be great everyday spring/summer colours. I also picked up Lady which is waaay out of my comfort zone! I don't really own any red lipsticks so for £1 I thought I would give this one a go! The last item I got was a nail polish in Boy Needs a Girl for £1, a pale baby pink that I think is very simialr to Barry M's Rose Hip.

I haven't tried out many of the products yet, but the ones that I have, have impressed me. I think there may be another wee Make Up Revolution haul on the cards soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...