Sunday 16 May 2010

Have you checked out Latestinbeauty.com?

Hi guys!

I've been meaning to do this post for ages and this is me finally getting round to doing it!!

About a month ago I read about a website called Latestinbeauty.com where you can try out sample sized products for a £1 text. I love a good bargain so I thought I would check it out and sign up! It was really quick and easy to sign up and once you've done this you can pick what products you want to try out!

There are 3 categories which are skincare, make up and fragrance and hair and body. You are able to chose 1 product from each category and they are added to goodie bag. Once your goodie bag is full you can go to the checkout and fill in your delivery details. It's at this point that you need to send a text message that costs £1 to get a code to enter. The cost of the message covers the post and packaging so I don't think it's too bad.

So this I what I got......



I got a 1.2ml sample of Christina Aguilera perfume, Mary Kay's Timewise Mircale Set (2 sachets of cleanser and 2 of moisturiser) and a 21g tube of Mary Kay's Timewise Hand and Decollete Hand Cream (this is the perfect size for slipping in your bag!).

You can also get products from Elemis, DKNY, Vichy and Olay Regenerist. You can get sample once a month and they come in this lovely little pink box!

I've only got another 8 days to wait till I can try out some new products!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...