Tuesday 18 January 2011

Haul Part 2 - Boots and Primark

Sorry this post has taken so long to get up! I've had that rotten cold that's been going around and have just had no motivation after I get in from work.

So this is the second part of my haul from the other day, it's also got my Soap and Glory set that I picked up from Boots the other day!

So what did I get in Primark........


I picked up these tights, they are a nude colour but they have a pattern on the leg, I can't wait to wear these! I also got a little set that has 2 lip balms, a lip liner and a little wallet, it was reduced to £1 so I thought the lip balms would be OK to chuck in my bag.



I also picked up a new hairband. Ive got quite a small head so the elastic ones tend to slide off the back of my head if I wear them for any length of time, hopefully this one will last a bit longer.



I thought this were really cute! It's a little pair of tweezers! I think they were only £1.50 and they've got a wee sucker thing that you can stick to your mirror so you will always have your tweezers handy!



I picked up a packet of nail foils, these were £3 so I thought I would try them out and see how good they are. I also got an eye pencil that was in the sale, think this was £1.

Now on to Boots..............



I went into town on Sunday to pick up my Soap and Glory order, they couldn't find it at first so thought I'd had a wasted journey. It was OK though, it had been put in another stockroom and they found it eventually! The boy at the desk was really nice and kept saying sorry, bless him.

Inside the box I got:

•Soap & Glory Marvelips, 4.53g
•Soap & Glory Clean Mary, 180ml
•Soap & Glory Wash Almighty, 500ml
•Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker, 7ml
•Soap & Glory Slimwear, 190ml
•Soap & Glory Return to Slender, 200ml
•Soap & Glory Touch & Glow, 75ml
•Soap & Glory Eye Lift, 15ml
•Soap & Glory Mighty Mouth, 9ml + 2 x 4g
•Soap & Glory Wizard of Flaws, 1ml

It's about half toiletries and half make up. I've not had a proper play about with anything though so I'll need to do that and then hopefully get some reviews up.


While I was there I thought I would pick up a couple things I was wanting and use my No. 7 voucher. With my voucher I got the No. 7 Shine Free Primer. I've got a really oily t-zone so thought I would give this a go and see if it helps any. It was £11 so I got it for £6 with my voucher. I also got the new Bio detox foundation from Bourjois and Rimmels Lash Accelerator. I picked up a bottle of baby shampoo cause it was only £1 and will do for cleaning my brushes. I also got another No. 7 voucher so I'll need to think of something else I want to try out.
Anyone got any recommendations?

xxx

 

2 comments:

  1. those primark tights look fab - definately don't look like a primarni jobby!

    i bought henry holland suspender tights a while ago (most expensive tights i've ever bought lol) but haven't had a chance to wear them yet :(

    lovely blog :)
    sarahbox04.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that purple hair band too. I love those tweezers they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...