Sunday 10 March 2013

A New Beginning



I'M BACK!!

I think it is safe to say I have been slacking some what in the old post department seen as it has been nearly a whole year since my last post! In that year though a lot has happened in my life and a lot has changed which has meant I just haven't had the time or energy to blog. The past couple of months though I have really been missing my blog but there is a lot in my blog that brings back memories that I really don't want to think about and reminds me of a time when I was really unhappy. So I have been trying to decide wither or not to completely scrap my blog and start afresh or to carry on with my original blog and give it a bit of a face lift.
After lots and lots of thinking I decided that I have worked really hard on this blog and it would be a real shame if I just deleted it all and had nothing to show for it so I am going to give it a bit of a re-vamp! 
I have deleted a few posts I don't want any more and you might already have noticed I have a new name, MyButterfly63 is no more and Miss Blogitis has been born! I am also going to be looking at the overall look of my blog and (with a little help) hopefully within the next few weeks I shall have a lovely new look. I would also like to do more of a variety of posts so expect to see a few new things on here!

So thank you for sticking with me and I hope you will enjoy my new blog as much as my old one!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...