Tuesday 12 March 2013

I'm loving.... DotComGiftShop

I have seen quite a few people talking about a site called DotComGiftShop recently so I thought I would check it out and see what all the fuss was about. I can safely say it is fast becoming one of my favourite site to spend hours looking through creating huge big wish lists!

I have recently moved home and I pretty much want everything listed on the site to fill my new flat and make it all lovely and girly so I thought I would share a few of my most wanted!!



1. Heart paper lanterns £6.95 for 10
2. Large pavillion birdcage lantern £19.95
3. Rustic wooden bathroom sign £2.95
4. Jumbo storage bag £4.95
5. Paisley park make up bag £6.95
6. Paisley park oilcloth wallet £14.95
7. Patchwork bunting cushion £14.95
8. Jade green rose paper lampshade £4.95
9. Paisley park snack tray £4.95
10. Tealight holders in sweetheart caddy £6.95

I think it is safe to say I shall at some point be making a few cheeky wee purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...