Friday 11 October 2013

Haul - Yankee Candle Tarts Wax Melts

My boyfriend and I recently went to Ashford Designer Outlet to have a wee look round the shop and do some shopping! One of the shops that they have there is a Yankee Candle outlet and it would have been rude not to have a look and make a few wee purchases! Here's what I got....

 


"Delicious memories of creamy, homemade strawberry ice cream on a hot summer day. One scoop or two?"



"Colorful and intriguing . . . there's a lure of adventure in the sweet aroma of this tropical fruit"



"Like delicate keepsakes from the sea. . . the lovely scent of tuberose, lily and hyacinth blossoms balanced with soft watery notes"



"Effervescent sweet Meyer Lemon with notes of energetic citrus lime and bergamot orange"

"The joys of camp . . . mesmerized by the fire, singing and laughing, while toasting marshmallows to rich, gooey perfection!"

 "An intoxicating and masculine blend of musk, patchouli, sage and mahogany cologne"

These all smell amazing and I can't wait to burn them all!
I think I will be putting in a cheeky wee order from the website and get some more! 

p.s. blogger seems to want to mess up the spacing in this post so I apologise for it being all over the place and having weird spacing!

12 comments:

  1. I just got Fireside Treats and love its scent x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh I loved the candles, But scince I discovered the wax tarts Im converted.. Unreal!! Can never quite bring my self to commiting to one big jar.. I LOVE buying loads of these instead! Currently burning Merry Marshmellow.. Ohh my!

    www.cosmeticsmile-x.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these are great for the price of them! Means you can have so many!! I might need to try Merry Marshmellow! x

      Delete
  3. I love yankee candle tarts :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa. I have had one of these for years and am always using it. It seems to go on forever! Carly. X

    Carly's Beauty World

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink dragon fruit is amazing but the fireside treats is definitely my favourite. Especially for Autumn, it definitely reminds me of campfires.

    Eeek now I want to buy some more!

    Emma | DollfaceBlogs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what one to burn first! I love them all x

      Delete
  6. I love yankee candles, I'm so boring and always buy the same smells.. But I'm determined to be more experimental after reading this!!

    Would love it if you could take a look at my blog and even follow!
    http://candidlychloe0912.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try out the wax tarts, they are a great way to try out new smells and be more adventurous! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...