Friday 28 June 2013

Pay Day Wish List #01


Pay Day Wish List #001

Clarins Palette Eclat / Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream / Topshop Blush in Head Over Heels
Bourjois Cream Blush in 02 / Paul & Joe Make Up Bag

I am really hoping that this post works with the tiny bit of internet that I seem to have managed to get!
It's the end of the month and that means one thing... Pay Day!! 
If you are anything like me then you will spend the month drooling over lots of pretty things that you just can't have. But then when it gets to pay day and I actually have the money to treat myself I have forgotten what I wanted (brain like a sieve!) So this month I thought I would start a new feature where I can collect all the items that I have wanted through out the month and put them all together, so I hopefully won't forget and I am able to get myself a wee treat if the budget allows! 

4 comments:

  1. Great list some good products there. My list gets longer abd longer! I'm sure i wont be happy until i own half of boots cosmetics haha

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul and joe is a charming, girly cosmetics bag. Love the cute print and fun blue color and the plastic is not shiny like the typical cosmetics bags you find.

    Anna
    Port and Company PC54 Cotton

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...