Tuesday 4 June 2013

Review - JLS Kiss Perfume


Now I know this perfume has been out for quite a while now but I wanted to post about it because I am absolutley loving it right now and it has fast become one of my favourite perfume.
I picked this up a couple weeks ago in my local Asda for only £10!! Which is an absolute bargain for 60ml of perfume! It was part of a gift set so it came with a body lotion but I haven't used that yet.

As soon as I smelled the tester I knew it reminded me of something else but I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was. Then it clicked. I think it smells just like Soap and Glory products which is one of my favourite smells so I knew I had to have it! 
I like the design of the bottle, it is very simple and plain with JLS embossed on the side and a single silver star. Another thing I like about the bottle is that the lid is magnetic. I think this is a great idea as I am forever losing the lids off my perfumes but this makes it really secure and is something I've not seen before.
    
I will definitely be repurchasing this perfume when it runs out, especially if I can get it at that bargain price again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...