Friday 16 April 2010

Boots Natural Collection

I was in Boots the other day having a wee look about and I noticed that they were doing a special offer, when you spent £5 or over you received a £2 off voucher for Revlon or L'oreal. This was perfect! I'd had my eye on the Revlon Colourstay Foundation but it was £11.99 and my budget didn't quite stretch that far. This would be great though cause it would mean i would get what i wanted and it would be at a bargain price as well! The only problem was i now needed to spend £5, what to spend it on????

Then i noticed the Boots Natural Collection stand! 3 for £5, just what i was looking for! I'd read a review on their foundation and it had said that the range was actually really good so i thought i would give it a go. There's been 3 things I've been wanting recently and they are a tinted moisturiser, a brown mascara and a nude lip gloss/ lipstick, this was the perfect excuse to get them!

I tried all 3 out this morning and i have to say i am pleasantly surprised. The tinted moisturiser goes on really well and doesn't feel too heavy which i really like.There were 3 shades to choose from, i cant remember the other 2 but i chose the fair one and it comes in a 40ml bottle. It blends in really well with my skin and looks really natural.
I also chose the LashDefinition Mascara in brown/black. It comes in an 8ml tube and i think that it separates the lashes quite well. I only applied one coat but it is going to take me a wee bit to get used to this kinda colour of mascara, I'm used to having really black, dark eyelashes and this is definitely not as dark. It seems to be pretty smudge proof as well which is always a good thing!
The lipstick that i got is Sheer Natural Lip Colour in Lotus. It's a really nice peachy/nude colour with really lite golden tones. It goes on really creamy and feels really nice on my lips. The colour lasted really well and it left my lips feeling nice and moisturised.

All in all I'm pretty impressed with theses products. Obviously i am going to keep using them and time will tell if they're as good as they seem to be.

1 comment:

  1. That lip colour is really pretty, good choice! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...