Saturday 4 February 2012

Project Bathroom Update!

Do you ever find that you reach a point when you never seem to finish up products? Well that's what is happening to me right now! My last Project Bathroom post was way back in October! 
I have managed to finish a few products recently though.


Pantene Colour & Protect Shampoo and Conditioner - I love this shampoo and conditioner! I started using these after trying out Pantene's Smooth and Sleek range (reviewed here). When I got my hair dyed I wanted something specifically for coloured hair so I thought I would try them out and I am so glad I did! Using them has really helped retain the colour in my hair and they really help with making my hair knot free! 
Would I repurchase? - I already have!

Pantene Colour Seal Concentrate -  I got this when I bought the shampoo and conditioner as I wanted to get a treatment for my hair to try hold the colour a little longer. I can't say I noticed a huge difference from when I used this to when I didn't but it did make my hair unbelievably soft!
Would I repurchase? - Probably not.


Superdrug Essential Toner - I picked this up in Superdrug as I was looking for a cheap toner to use. I can't remember how much this was and I have looked on the Superdrug website but I can't see it on it. Hopefully that means they've not stopped selling it! I have a feeling that it was around 99p though. I loved the smell of this toner, it reminded me of something and every time I used it I tried to remember what it was but I could never put my finger on it. As a toner, it did it's job, there were no complaints!
Would I repurchase? - Yes if they still do it! 

Naked Colour Sunflower and Cinnamon Protecting Shampoo - I hated this! I just couldn't get it to work with my hair. I like my bubbles too much! I had to use loads of it to get my hair feeling clean so it hardly lasted me and I hated the smell of it! 
Would I repurchase - No

Face Wipes - The top 2 packets of  wipes I only used for removing make up off the back of my hand. The bottom packet though I did use for taking off my make up. There's not much to say about them really though, they did their job and removed my make up! 
Would I repurchase? - I think it's safe to say wipes will always be in my cupboard! 

I also used up a shower gel but I can't for the life of me remember who it was by but it was a lovely shower gel and smelled amazing!

So that's all my products for now. Hopefully I will start seeing more empties soon! 

Send me your links if you are doing something similar! 

2 comments:

  1. Good! I am also using a Panten shamppo at the moment, Repair and Protect, and it helps me detangling my hair, and I have less knots than usual! Love it!

    I always see the wipes at Primark and I'm kinda curious but am not sure if they're any good...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't recommend them for taking off your make up. They are really scratchy so not great! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...