Saturday 25 May 2013

Dainty Doll - You Are My Sunshine Blusher


I got this blusher a couple of months ago off the Fragrance Direct website at the bargain price of only £1.99 and it fast became a firm favourite in my everyday make up routine. The colour is a gorgeous peachy shade with a golden shimmer running through it and I feel it would suit most skin tones. The colour is very build-able so perfect for during the day but add a little more and is great for a night out! One thing that did impress me about this blush is how long it lasts, I can put it on first thing in the morning and still remove the exact same amount at night when I take my make up off. The gold in it does transfer quite easily though but this doesn't take anything away from the base colour.


The product is super dense and I get absolutely no fall out at all when using it which makes it even better value for money as it is going to last me a very long time! The packaging is also very classic and sturdy, it has a good sized mirror inside so great for taking in your make up bag. Overall I think this is a great product and I love it! I will definitely be getting some of the other colours in the range if they are still available once my Project 10 Pan is over!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...